Toykyo Canvas Edition V2
Toykyo x Dewey Wood Sunglasses
TOYKYO is a multidisciplinary design studio based in Ghent, Belgium. Born from a shared passion for striking visual culture. Toykyo believes that creativity, optimism & originality are key elements in life and apply the same philosophy in their design work. As image-makers, they navigate the blurred lines between graphic design, illustration and set design.
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA. Made in Italy
The Wayfarer redefined with materials & fit. We blended the laid back wayfarer look with a more curved frame wrap to keep more light out & reduce glare. The frame maintains a the traditional angled downward tilt that a wayfarer is known for. Every eyewear brand has a wayfarer but how they make it their own is what makes the difference.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a baltic birch core & 6 base wrap fit
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity & acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
Traveling Hardcase Included
- Inner wool softcase with microfiber lens cloth
- Lightweight aluminum with wood and leather snap closure