Tape Over Canvas Edition
Tape Over x Phantasmo V2 Wood Sunglasses
Tape Over is a international tape art crew born from a creative playground of art installations in Berlin's electro dance clubs. Artistic experimentation is fundamental to the Tape Over crew and their connections with the growing tape art scene have spread throughout Europe and the USA.
The Design was created by Tape Over founder Rob & Lamia. Inspired from urban shadows on a sunny walk through Berlin, one of their trademark patterns. They always look for contrasts and harmonic patterns in their work.
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA. Made in Italy
The frame that we had to bring back for another go! The Phantasmo V2 has a sport oriented fit with increased lens coverage from top to bottom and side to side. Pioneering new boundaries of what natural eyewear can deliver starts with this frame.
Frame Shape & Fit
Find Your Fit
The Phantasmo V2 model is best for round and oval shape faces. The rounded box edges balance against more rounded circle and oval face shapes. See which frames are best for you at our find your fit page.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a baltic birch core & 6 base wrap fit
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity & acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
Traveling Hardcase Included
- Inner wool softcase with microfiber lens cloth
- Lightweight aluminum with wood and leather snap closure