Pulce Canvas Edition V2
Pulce x Phantasmo V2 Wood Sunglasses
Matteo Zilla gets his drive from combining his love for graphic design & being able to work with many different outdoor gear companies. Anything that keeps him in the mountains keeps him happy.
The Design in inspired to capture the activities that keep us in the mountains. From skiing, hiking, climbing & mountain biking.
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA. Made in Italy
The frame that we had to bring back for another go! The Phantasmo V2 has a sport oriented fit with increased lens coverage from top to bottom and side to side. Pioneering new boundaries of what natural eyewear can deliver starts with this frame.
Frame Shape & Fit
Find Your Fit
The Phantasmo V2 model is best for round and oval shape faces. The rounded box edges balance against more rounded circle and oval face shapes. See which frames are best for you at our find your fit page.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a 6 base curvature which limits glare
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity & acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
Traveling Hardcase Included
- Inner wool softcase with microfiber lens cloth
- Lightweight aluminum with wood and leather snap closure