Bratislav Canvas Edition
Bratislav Canvas Edition Wood Sunglasses
Bratislav Milenkovic is a freelance illustrator based in Belgrade, Serbia. Spending most of his days in the studio he has built connections around the world with clients like Cocoa Cola, New York Times, and Wired magazine.
The Design is inspired by skateboard culture. An abstract version of outdoor elements like fences, grind rails, and quarter pipes conveying the dynamics of the skate ride.
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA. Made in Italy
The Wayfarer redefined with materials and fit. We blended the laid back wayfarer look with a more curved frame wrap to keep more light out and reduce glare. The frame maintains a the traditional angled downward tilt that a wayfarer is known for. Every eyewear brand has a wayfarer but how they make it their own is what makes the difference.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a baltic birch core & 6 base wrap fit
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity & acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
Travel Hardcase Included
- Inner wool softcase with microfiber lens cloth
- Lightweight aluminum with wood and leather snap closure