Anne Ulku Canvas Edition
ANNE ULKU Canvas Edition Wood Sunglasses
Anne Ulku is an independent designer based in Minneapolis, USA. She works for brands such as Target, Nickelodeon, & Apple! As a dabbler in collaborative design projects, she’s constantly experimenting with concept and craft & always looking for the next place to travel.
The Design represents the ups & downs, the terrain, hills, mountains, pursuing adventure, & discovering something greater than yourself.
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA By Bosky. Made in Italy
The Wayfarer redefined with materials & fit. We blended the laid back wayfarer look with a more curved frame wrap to keep more light out & reduce glare. The frame maintains a the traditional angled downward tilt that a wayfarer is known for. Every eyewear brand has a wayfarer but how they make it their own is what makes the difference.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a 6 base curvature which limits glare
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity and acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose