Laura Normand x Farley Wood Sunglasses
Laura Normand is a Parisian graphic designer living in Amsterdam. She implements a work hard play hard mentality into both her process an aesthetic. She channels her admiration for avant-gardism with a constant desire to expand her creations.
The Design has a strong graphic pattern which represents a deconstructed grid. Why deconstruct? Because in graphic design, as in life there are no rules with no grid to follow. You can build your own grid and your own rules. Then you will find your way to happiness.
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA. Made in Italy
The Farley model follows after the iconic round frames of the past. We deviated from the typical perfect circle eye shape to a more ellipse shape for a better fit. The keyhole saddle bridge brings the lenses closer to your eyes while keeping the frame secure on your face.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a baltic birch core & 6 base wrap fit
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity & acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
Traveling Hardcase Included
- Inner wool softcase with microfiber lens cloth
- Lightweight aluminum with wood and leather snap closure