Freak City x Phantasmo V2 Wood Sunglasses
Freak City is the brain child of Mathieu from Bordeaux, France. He spends his days drawing, listening to music, and reading comics.
He has been involved in the punk rock scene since he was 14, and he always loved drawing fanzines, show flyers, and bands shirts. Friends kept asking him for more, until one day he realized it became his job! Now his life revolves around drawing things he loved when he was a kid !
The Design is reminiscent of the 80's and 90's pattern/fashion designs. Something that could bring some back to the Parker Lewis Can't Lose sitcom days, which will always remain mad cool. Patterns rhythm and geometric shapes, that's the way to do it !
Designed in Portland, Oregon USA. Made in Italy
The frame that we had to bring back for another go! The Phantasmo V2 has a sport oriented fit with increased lens coverage from top to bottom and side to side. Pioneering new boundaries of what natural eyewear can deliver starts with this frame.
Frame Shape & Fit
The Phantasmo V2 model is best for round and oval shape faces. The rounded box edges balance against more rounded circle and oval face shapes. See which frames are best for you at our find your fit page.
FRAME / Wood Shaped For Strength
8 Ply Press Moulded Frame
- Multilayer wood with a baltic birch core & 6 base wrap fit
- Frame front ends bend around to meet hinge
NOSEBRIDGE / No Slide Shape
Molded Saddle Bridge
- Contoured shape allows nose bridge to fit into the frame
- Closer fit reduces frame sliding on nose
LENSES / High Clarity & True to Color
Carl Zeiss Optics
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 polarized lens with anti-scratch coating
- Highest visual clarity & acuity second to glass.
HINGES / Pressure Free Comfort Fit
No-Screw Spring Hinge
- Stainless steel spring hinges for a snug fit that won't pinch
- Screw free mounted design that won't come loose
Traveling Hardcase Included
- Inner wool softcase with microfiber lens cloth
- Lightweight aluminum with wood and leather snap closure